Try wrapping your feet in aluminum foil!
We’re sure you’re familiar with aluminum foil. Many people use it in the kitchen, but not many would think of using it to wrap body parts with. It may sound like a strange idea, but it turns out that aluminum foil is a great product for your everyday ailments.
Wrapping body parts in aluminum foil can bring many advantages and benefits. For instance, it is great for fatigue, it alleviates painful joints, it softens the pain from burns and it can even be used to help cure you of a cold.
Aluminium foil has an amazing amount of useful applications you might never have thought of before.
- Need a funnel but don’t have one around the house? Not to worry; by folding a bit of aluminium foil you can very easily make yourself a funnel that won’t leak. Ideal!
- If you need to iron some clothes but don’t have enough time to do it, aluminium foil is the ideal solution. Fold an item of clothing around a piece of foil and then iron it. Because of the foil, the item of clothing will be ironed at both sides at the same time. You’ll be done much more quickly!
- Blunt scissors? Not a problem. If you use aluminium foil the scissors will be nice and sharp before you know it. All you need to do is take a piece of foil and then cut it into tinier pieces. That’s all!
- Static cling on clothes can be very frustrating. Luckily, there’s a quick and simple trick to fix this. All you need to do is scrunch up some foil into a ball and use it to rub the clothes with. The static cling will be gone.
- Do you have a weak WiFi signal at your home? Make a screen out of aluminium foil and put it against a wall in the spot you want to increase the signal. The signal will be increased in the direction of the screen.
Back to the feet! On the next page you’ll read the instruction on how to use aluminium foil when you’re suffering from a cold or from fatigue.